- 42,000 sq ft
- SQF certified, under recognition by the Global Food Safety Initiative
- Certified Organic by Natural Food Certifiers
- EPA certified for Clean Air Operations
- Certified FDA-registered Food-Processing Facility
- Managed using HACCP, SSOP, and GMP food safety programs
- Third-party audited by Eurofins Scientific
- Fully traceable, documented processes
We launched organic Café Cubano in 2000 as our first blend to honor Martin Mayorga's time in Miami when his family immigrated into the U.S. Given the passion and history behind the blend, it's no wonder it's been a national success. Now we're back in Miami, roasting Café Cubano in the city that made the sweet, smoky, syrupy profile so famous.
ONE BLEND. MANY OPTIONS.
Our customers love to prepare our organic Café Cubano in every method possible. So, our facility in Miami is focused on enhancing the options that we offer our customers. In addition to manual batch coffee roasters, we have set up a state-of-the-art grinding and brick packaging machine to offer our renowned coffee in brick packs to compliment our whole bean, cold brew and single serve cup offerings.
Part of our vision for having a strong presence in Miami was to be able to have our farmers from all over Latin America come to our facility to engage with our staff and with our customers. Given Miami's strong Latin American population and wide range of Spanish speakers, we are able to bridge the gap between producers and consumers in a real-life fashion here in Miami.