Our growth and evolution in the coffee industry since 1997 has taught us a few things:
- Quality is a MUST
- Organic is the only responsible course for consumers, our staff, our farmers, and our environment
- We need to have continuous engagement in Latin America to protect our farmers’ and our customers’ best interests
- We have a PURPOSE greater than existing to make money and receiving accolades
- Coffee as a monoculture is not sustainable. Farmers need a “portfolio” approach to farming to increase revenue streams and to put nutrients back into their soil.
- Quality and Volume = Influence. This is the sledgehammer you use to smash antiquated, abusive supply chains in order to build a more efficient model that is focused on people, the environment, and positive influence
With 4 times the capacity of our previous location, this facility allows us to create more opportunities for our farmers, our staff, and even our customers.
It allows us to scale quality, passion, educational outreach…and our INFLUENCE in the industry. We can sell more of our farmers’ coffee, package more of their chia, establish packaging methods for more of their organic products, and welcome our customers to have a cup of hand crafted coffee.